Monday, April 30, 2007

Inkonsistencies

I was playing around with "Write anywhere" today and discovered that I couldn't! I suppose Imnot surprised that Inkwell doesn't work in the Dashboard layer, but did you know that "Write anywhere" doesn't work in Spotlight either? This came as a surprise to Me.

Click on the Spotlight icon and any attempt to write with Inkwell outside the blue search box will be interpreted as an outside click. Spotlight will fade away.

The only work around is to use the Ink pad. Not very convenient.



-Doug!as
tags technorati:

  Respond  using  Inkwell  if  you Can... 

Blogged with Flock

1 comment:

francisco@negrin.com said...

hi is it just me or do You find it is impossible to " write anywere " in the body of a new email in OS X'S " mail " ?
I can write in the "to" field but not write the actual text of the email